Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Where can I find music for drunken sailor?

acoustic guitar beginner songs how to play
 on How To Play Guitar For Beginners Acoustic In Hindi  Jamorama Review
acoustic guitar beginner songs how to play image
Q. Where can I find sheet music that I can print online for the song "What shall we do with a drunken sailor" for acoustic guitar? I'm trying to teach myself how to play, and I can do chords and everything, but I need a song to play and I wanted to try it out. Also, any other reccomendations for beginner songs to play? I need something simple, like only three different chords or so in the whole thing and a simple strumming pattern, I'm still starting out. Thanks!


Answer
I don't know where you can find the sheet music, but I'm a renaissance (pirate) performer and we do that song, so I can tell you the chords. It's a 2 chord song, E minor and D.

(Em) what shall we do with a drunken sailor
(D) what shall we do with a drunken sailor
(Em) what shall we do with a drunken sailor
(D) early in the (Em) morning.

This chord progression repeats through the song.

What are some easy songs for acoustic guitar?

Q. I just started playing the acoustic guitar. I'm practicing "Barriers" by David Archuleta. What are some other good beginner songs that I could try that are similar to that?

Thanks.


Answer
Time of your life by green day (sounds harder than it is)
Anything by the beatles will give you a good grip on chord progression
House of the rising sun by the animals is a starter song (Intro is awesome)
Broken by seether
Hey there delilah is quite simple once you understand the chords.

Good luck with trying out all of them

For tabular music go to ultimate guitar
For chords I use AZ Chords. It has nice diagrams and is simple to follow.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find music for drunken sailor?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment