Tuesday, April 29, 2014

i want to learn acoustic guitar the right way...?




Zay R.


recent month i just learn to play guitar.i can't seem find the right way to play guitar.do you know any free website that teach us step by step lesson to play guitar? and also include with video downloads.

i wanna teach myself to play guitar. help me please... i really wanna play my favorite song with my guitar. thanks ^_^



Answer
Try Justin Guitar, it's a free web site with text and video lessons.
http://www.justinguitar.com/en/BC-001-ChordsPicksBeginners.php

But lessons are the best way to learn, and a great cheap way to get them is at your local community college, or adult school. They are usually geared for beginners, and are sometimes even free.

Tuning my first Acoustic guitar?




papajo


Hello I am a complete beginner.... I just bought an acoustic guitar A 250$ yamaha nothing special... And try to tune it...

I know the procedure you have to take.. (like beginning from the 5th string and making it sound like a 4A (440 Hz) then poushing the 5th fred of the 6th string and then play simultanously the 5th and the 6th string and they should sound the same etc etc)

Ofcourse I am a complete beginner as I said and I dont trust my ears... so I downloaded a prog that uses my microphone to receive sound and tells me what Note it listens too (its called PitchPerfect its not a trial version its free to use no subscriptions etc at www.nch.com.au/tuner/ I am giving the link because maybe you need to see what I am using)

THE NOOB QUESTION: Should All the strings be tuned at the same octave???? like all be (from 6th to 1st) -->4E, 4A, 4D, 4G, 4B ,?E ?? or should they be in any other variance?? like (random example) 3E, 4A, 3D, 4G#, 5B,6E ????

(I am not soure what the numbers are they appear in a small size at the top left of each note in this prog... and I suppose they represend the octaves.. please try the prog its small so that you will understand my problem better)


Please answer me!!!! I thank you in adance



Answer
Your would really benefit from lessons with a teaching professional. He will be able to answer all of your questions and get you started on the road to success.

To answer your question, the strings span two octaves from the low E (6th string) to the high E (1st string). You should use an electronic tuner; the best one for acoustic guitars is the IntelliTouch IT-1. In the meantime, try using one of the many online guitar tuners on the web, like this one:

http://www.gieson.com/Library/projects/utilities/tuner/

This gives you the actual note to tune each string to.

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i want to learn acoustic guitar the right way...?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment