Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Reccomend a good slim electro acoustic guitar for a girl.?

Q. I'm looking for a guitar along the lines of the Yamaha Apx style ... and preferable around or under $300 doller mark ... I know its being picky but just hoping... Oh and any good sites nline that will ship worldwide?


Answer
gibson has a ''goddess" series of guitars and there are some pretty cool danelectros that fit a girl just fine .
try shopping musiciansfriend.com or some other online sites

What is a good beginner acoustic guitar for teen girls?




Rachie


I'm 5'1 and my hands are very small. I need a good beginners acoustic guitar for a reasonable price. Also, what size would you suggest for me since my hands cannot fit around a full size guitar? Thanks!


Answer
Rachie,

The best way to find the right guitar is to go and play on several different ones.

You will be safe if you start looking along the lines of a Yamaha, Ibanez, Alvarez, Fender and possibly a Takemine.

I would ask the sale people to assist you in finding acoustics with slim necks, but you will definitely want a full body. Stay away from the small toy guitars.

http://www.all-things-acoustic-guitar.com/beginner-guitar.html covers this topic in depth, as well as many other aspects of the acoustic guitar. You might want to check it out to help in your research.

Good Luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Reccomend a good slim electro acoustic guitar for a girl.?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment