Sunday, April 27, 2014

acoustic guitars....?




Louise S


okay so im looking for a new acoustic guitar:
quite cheap
full size
right handed
6 string



...anyone know of any useful sites ... thanks in advance x



Answer
Mandolin Brothers (www.mandoweb.com) offers the best guitars in the world.

Electric or Acoustic Guitar?

Q. I'm a beginner at buying guitars. I don't have one but, I've been playing family and friends guitars. I've asked them about some guitars, but they're not professionals themselves. I could play both, electric and acoustic guitars and I'm an amateur at both and still learning. I've been looking at some Epiphone and Fender guitars, at the price range around $300-$400 or lower. I'm looking for a guitar that can help me with my song writing (Pop/Rock) and don't know which guitar is better for me, electric or acoustic? So if you know any specific models at my price range and if Epiphone and Fender please tell me, I would really appreciate it. Even if it's a little higher than my price range it's okay.


Answer
Martin and Taylor are my acoustic guitars of choice. Get the dreadnought size to begin with. Martin and Taylor cost more but they will give you less headaches than the others and you can spend more time on your songwriting and less time on guitar maintenance. Also they retain their resell value better than others. If you have to means I suggest the Martin D-28. In the $300 - $400 range I would purchase a Yamaha or Alvarez. Please don't buy an Epiphone or Fender. Fender makes some of the best electric guitars in the world but their acoustic models are less than stellar. Epiphone used to be a good guitar builder but when Gibson bought them they turned Epiphone into a poor product.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: acoustic guitars....?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment