Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Acoustic Guitars In affordable price range?

Q. Im going to buy a new guitar with my birthday money but im not too sure what to get, I need some idea as to what guitars are good quality. I'm not looking to spend anything more than $500, so what are a few different brands that I should look out for? I have been playing for 2 years now and I really enjoy playing. At the moment I play on a $100 crappy acoustic so I want to step it up a bit.
Thanks :)


Answer
Johnson acoustic guitar for 80$ is what I have now. It is the best guitar I've ever had. I put ernie ball slinky strings on it and it sounds really light and sweet. A lot of how it plays is in the strings.

Where can I buy a affordable, new beginner acoustic guitar?




xoheymoe73


I need to find a guitar that's affordable, new, for a beginner, and acoustic. So if you could give me some links or products or stores, whatever, please do. My price range would be from about $0-$75, but I found some online for way cheaper than $75, but I don't know if they could be trusted. Thanks in advance!!!


Answer
You should try guitar center, if there isn't one locally you can get it shipped to your house, or a pawn shop, but most guitar there are broken and beat down
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Acoustic-Classical---Nylon-Guitars-Nylon-String---Classical-Guitar,50-100.gc
thats the cheapest i could find, but the brand is very importan as well, ibanez is a very trusted brand by many many people, so its a good buy




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Acoustic Guitars In affordable price range?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment