Friday, November 8, 2013

How much does an acoustic guitar cost in Copenhagen, Denmark?

buy acoustic guitars uk
 on Acoustic Guitar) Fitted T-shirt. Buy Paul McCartney (Acoustic Guitar ...
buy acoustic guitars uk image
Q. I am most likely moving to Copenhagen, Denmark in the fall and instead of bringing my acoustic guitar I am thinking of selling it here and buying a new, decent one there. Both as a means to not have to bring it and as a means for just a change. Answer in DKK or Dollars, please. Thanks!


Answer
I guess it really depends on what quality you want. I used to play acoustic guitar (classical music), and you get a wide variety of prices.

My cousin used to work for this large music-shop in Copenhagen, http://www.aage.dk/ .
If you go to the page click on "guitar og bas" in your left hand side, and then "guitarer" and then "klassisk/spansk". Then you get a price list of the classical guitars. Prices start at DKK 500 - but for a good one spend DKK 2000.

You can see another price list here for another shop:
http://www.guitarshop.dk/group.asp?group=99&sub=99

Høfner Guitars are very decent, and you can get one for DKK 1100.

If you enjoy listening classical guitar music watch out for Kaare Norge, who is probably the best danish classical guitar musician. You can download samples of his music on his website http://www.kaare-norge.dk/uk_version/index.htm (scroll down on your right hand side).
He often gives koncerts - it is well worth going!

How much should I pay for a decent acoustic guitar?




Eduardo V


I am a beginner. I've got almost no experience. I would like to learn chords and pretty much cover songs. Mostly Foo fighters and other rock songs, until I eventually learn chords and write my own songs. But for now I want a decent acoustic guitar. If you could give me the price and a link or tell me where can I buy it that would be great.


Answer
If your looking just for a decent one, but nothing special (reliable, durable, ok sounding) then I'd go for a Tanglewood. http://www.tanglewoodguitars.co.uk/products/acoustic/evo_exotic/evolution/TW28.html It's just short of £200 but you could probably get it cheaper in a store like Thomann.
If you don't want to spend that much money, then take a look at this one. http://www.thomann.de/gb/fender_squier_sa105_bk.htm
I can't guarantee that the sound is that good (Fenders are only really good when they're over £/$/⬠700..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much does an acoustic guitar cost in Copenhagen, Denmark?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment