Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Can you plug your electro-acoustic guitar into any amplifier?

best acoustic guitar amplifier
 on by guitar guru play acoustic guitar com
best acoustic guitar amplifier image



SpaceBoB


Or do you need specific amps for acoustic guitars? I think it does not matter because an amp is an amp, but I just want to double check it with you guys. Could I plug in an electro-acoustic guitar into my amp which I use with my electric guitar? Thanks in advance!


Answer
Yes, you can, but you get a much truer sound from a specifically acoustic amp, but they cost a fortune

How can I connect my acoustic guitar to my PC?




nazmusakib


I want to connect my acoustic guitar to my PC and play it through my speakers which is a 5.1 system with amplifier. What are the things that I need?


Answer
If you have an acoustic electric, why don't you just plug right into the speakers?
all you'll need is an adapter to convert 1/4" jack to a 1/8" jack.
Most powered speakers have either an input cord that you plug into your computer or iPod or a input jack that you plug into.
Get an adapter cord that is either a 1/4 male to 1/8" male to plug INTO your speakers, or get an 1/8" female to 1/4" male to plug into your guitar FROM the speaker.

if you plug into the PC, there will be a delay from when you strum and when the sound will come out of the speakers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you plug your electro-acoustic guitar into any amplifier?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment