Wednesday, November 6, 2013

where can i customize my ibaniz acoustic guitar?

best acoustic guitar luthiers
 on ... Spanish Classical Vintage Acoustic Guitar | Vintage Classical Guitar
best acoustic guitar luthiers image



Van the Sp


I have an ibaniz electric acoustic guitar. How can i customize it without damaging it, further more is there a way i can do this myself? I'm trying to customize it similar to Jack Blacks from Tenacious D.


Answer
If you are not familiar with how a guitar is made or setup (intonation, truss rods etc) I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND taking your guitar apart to customize it. If you want to have it customized, I would take it to a Luthier of guitar shop where they will recommend one to you. The reality is that it will be way cheaper to bu a guitar like the one you want as opposed to customizing it yourself. Sorry!

where can i find a replacement neck for my acoustic guitar?




grendayfre


i just accidentally broke the headstock off of my epiphone aj-100 acoustic guitar. dont tell me to just get a new one 'cause it was my first guitar. could you tell me where i could find a new neck?


Answer
I would go to Stewart Macdonald dot com

http://www.stewmac.com
http://www.stewmac.com/cgi-bin/hazel.cgi?client=5bf52c2018e08b8434dfcb0c8d8fbd06&action=search&search_field=NB%3BNM%3BWORDS%3BSPECS&SEARCH_COMP=%3A&SEARCH_LOGIC=%2B&SEARCH_MAXHITS=10&SEARCH_SPEC=guitar+necks%2C+acoustic&SUBMIT_ACTION_SEARCH.x=26&SUBMIT_ACTION_SEARCH.y=18

In most cases, since the aj-100 is such an inexpensive guitar, you are better off taking it straight to a luthier. He or she can either repair the neck or make you an exact copy if you can afford it. Best of luck no matter what your decision is. I have put two to three times what I had invested in an instrument many times if I have an attachment to it, so I completely understand why you might make this decision, but take it to a luthier if you are going to go all the way, and get the job done right.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where can i customize my ibaniz acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment