Monday, November 4, 2013

What are some good, relatively cheap, acoustic guitar names?

best acoustic guitar names
 on Description: Acoustic Guitar for sale - FLAMENCO GUITAR by David ...
best acoustic guitar names image



SharkWeek


I'm looking into a pretty decent, but not so costly, acoustic guitar. So far I've heard alvarez and seagull are pretty good. Thanks!


Answer
You can get a new Luna Trinity Parlor for $469 retail. They are a new model available this year, probably just becoming available now. I played one at a music trade show this January, and plan to buy one myself. It's a 3/4 size body, thin-width neck, acoustic-electric, with a cutaway. Sounds and plays GREAT, especially for this price range.

I've never been impressed with Seagull. A friend of mine dragged me all over town to help him evaluate used Seagulls and none of them played well at all.

Never played Alvarez.

You might also look into used Yamaha or Takamine. The Taks play and sound nice but they don't project very well.

In general there are two rules for buying any guitar:
- Every guitar is different. Play before you buy.
- You'll get more for your money buying a used instrument instead of new.

What are some good brand name acoustic guitars?




waterchick


My grandmother might get me an acoustic guitar for Christmas, but I know nothing about guitar brand names and I want to get a really good acoustic guitar, not just one of those cheap kiddie ones. What are some good brand names?


Answer
Martin, Taylor, Ovation, or Takamine...if she gets you any of those, you'll have one that is definitely well made and will deserve a great big hug from you! Martin and Taylor will be on the pricey end of the scale however, while Ovation and Takamine will be less so, but still not child's play LOL! Good luck and happy pickin'!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good, relatively cheap, acoustic guitar names?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment