Friday, November 8, 2013

How much does an acoustic guitar cost?

best acoustic guitar 800
 on ... DE800S Dreadnought Solid-top Acoustic Guitar - Natural | WholeNote
best acoustic guitar 800 image
Q. I would like to know what a good acoustic guitar costs. I am not a professional musician and never had an acoustic guitar before. Also, I do not want to take any lessons as I lack confidence and tried lessons with an electric guitar and didnt like them. Anyway Id like to know how much it costs for a good acoustic guitar. Thank You!!! :D


Answer
i decent one will be around 250. a good one is around 5-600. a great one is around 800-1000. a professional is like 1200+. You could find an oscar schmidt or a fender for like 250 or less.

How to care for my guitar during a move?




gogojojo


I'm moving across the country (5 day drive) and am wondering if I should put my guitar ($800 takamine acoustic) on the moving van. Could the heat in the van do damage to it? I'm not really worried about it breaking, just warping.


Answer
Wow, good luck with that! What I suggest is getting yourself a hard case, not a soft one that you zip up. It will prevent the guitar from getting damaged, and it's less likely to get dents.

Keep the guitar humidified with a humidifier in it. I don't know how long the move will take, but hopefully it won't be long. It might damage it if it's very hot, but not if it's only warm.

That's pretty much all you need.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much does an acoustic guitar cost?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment