Sunday, November 3, 2013

What are some nice melodic guitar tabs, that are easy to play for the acoustic guitar?

acoustic guitar songs for beginners with chords
 on Chords for this Easy Acoustic Guitar Song
acoustic guitar songs for beginners with chords image



enviroteen


I am a beginner guitar player, know a few chords, but I am looking for some songs that are melodic and nice sounding for the acoustic guitar. Can you give me the urls to any tab links like this? Thanks.

I already know the different websites you can go to search for tabs, I am looking for specific nice easy songs.



Answer
Alright this is a really nice sounding song that I played when I was a beginner, ESPECIALLY for the accoustic, i still play it at times and I have been playing guitar for 4 years. It called "Wasting Love" by Iron Maiden. Dont learn the chorus (unless you want to, you said you knew a couple shords so go for it if you like) or the solo, just the main riff and bridge1 if you like. It'll take some practice but sounds great once your done. the link to the tab is: http://www.guitaretab.com/i/iron-maiden/8858.html -Have fun

What are some easy songs for acoustic guitar?

Q. I just started playing the acoustic guitar. I'm practicing "Barriers" by David Archuleta. What are some other good beginner songs that I could try that are similar to that?

Thanks.


Answer
Time of your life by green day (sounds harder than it is)
Anything by the beatles will give you a good grip on chord progression
House of the rising sun by the animals is a starter song (Intro is awesome)
Broken by seether
Hey there delilah is quite simple once you understand the chords.

Good luck with trying out all of them

For tabular music go to ultimate guitar
For chords I use AZ Chords. It has nice diagrams and is simple to follow.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some nice melodic guitar tabs, that are easy to play for the acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment