Thursday, May 15, 2014

Do you know any free, online, easy to understand acoustic guitar lessons for beginners?




bobsagetpe


Yeah what that said. Thanks!


Answer
There are a bunch out there, but they're often low quality and can be hard to follow. If you want to teach yourself, I would recommend that you pick up this book:

http://www.amazon.ca/Leonard-Guitar-Method-Easy-Use/dp/0634047019/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1279863421&sr=8-1

Good Beginner Acoustic Guitar?




Chris R


I'm about to purchase my first guitar. I heard it's best to start out with an acoustic and move to electric from there. I don't want to invest more than $300.00 since I'll probably want to upgrade after a while or in case I find out it's not my thing. So what's a good starter guitar? I heard Carlo Robelli is decent, any thoughts?

Thanks!



Answer
Best advice is to go to the music store and hold and strum all the guitars you can in your range. Buy the one that feels and sounds the best. Hopefully you can get someone who knows how to play to come with you.

One of the best books is Guitar for Dummies. Also there are a bunch of web sites with guitar chords and online tuners. wholenote.com is one that I know. There are supposed to be lessons up on youtube also. Search the answers.

Some good manufactures for starter guitars are Yamaha, Epiphone, and Takamine.

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you know any free, online, easy to understand acoustic guitar lessons for beginners?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment