Thursday, May 15, 2014

can an electric-acoustic guitar use pedals?




bringmeflo


^


Answer
hell yes, check out howie day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu6wkEI0Dt4
uses delays, octave, tremolo, and loop stations.

i personally use a Boss DD-6 delay and a boss PH-3 Phase Shifter on my Takamine guitar.

do pedals work for acoustic/electric guitars?




j.d


i was just wondering


Answer
Well they are really made for electric. I mean there is no rule that says you can't use distortion on an acoustic, but you won't see many people doing it. Stuff like chorus and delay might sound okay, but I'm not an acoustic player so I'm no authority on the subject. Ibanez does have an acoustic/electric with built-in effects so obviously there is some market for that sound. I played it last week and it sounded really good.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-Montage-MSC650VV-AE-Hybrid-Cutaway-Acoustic-Electric-Guitar?sku=515810




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: can an electric-acoustic guitar use pedals?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment