Thursday, October 17, 2013

What are some good beginner guitar lesson videos on youtube?

best acoustic guitar lessons on youtube
 on ... chance to video this song, but there are other postings on YouTube
best acoustic guitar lessons on youtube image



Autumn


I have an acoustic guitar and I want to find a beginner lesson(s) online free. My plan is to find a teacher after learning very basic things.


Answer
This one looks pretty good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5aDC1Zkx3A

I think its a good idea to take lessons from a real person to make sure you get a solid foundation.
Some basic things you'll want to learn are:
Names of the strings
"Open" Chords
Notes of the frets (at least the first 5 frets)

Learn these things and you'll be well on your way. Have Fun!

How can I learn to play acoustic guitar in a professional way?







I'm learning how to play acoustic guitar on youtube now. But my mom said if I wanna learn how to play guitar, I have to find some tutorial that teaches me step by step in series. What do u think? Where to find serial lessons?


Answer
There are lots of great websites and youtube videos for learning guitar. But u have to stay away from those videos, for they can not teach u from the beginning to the end. While some have value, a lot of those really don't have much substance. If a guitar book with video lessons is supposed to be helpful for u, such as jamorama. It teachers learners according to their levels, offering pictures and videos and explaining very clearly. U can have a look at of it. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good beginner guitar lesson videos on youtube?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment