Saturday, October 19, 2013

What would be a good song to practice playing on my guitar?

best acoustic guitar songs led zeppelin
 on Amazon.com: Led Zeppelin 1 Premium Guitar Pick Necklace: Musical ...
best acoustic guitar songs led zeppelin image



Elisha


I am 14 i love rock like def leppard and led zeppelin so if you have suggestions please me some. i have a fantastic acoustic ibanez guitar.


Answer
Stairway to Heaven...

Who are some slide guitarists I should listen to and learn from?




Free To Be


I'm beginning to learn slide guitar. I've played conventional rock guitar for less than two years but acoustic slide blues is really beginning to interest me. I can play simple slide songs like Led Zeppelin's cover of "In My Time of Dying" but I want to go deeper into some dark sounding delta blues.

Who are some blues guitarists (who use Open G tuning) that I should listen to? What are some songs I should check out?



Answer
Lowell George
Mick Taylor
Rory Gallagher
J.B. Hutto
Danny Gatton
Shuggie Otis
Susan Tedeschi
in addition to all others mentioned




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be a good song to practice playing on my guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment