Friday, March 7, 2014

what are some good quality but cheap acoustic left handed guitars?




coolgirl


something below $150 would be great! and since i dont have a guitar store near me, is it alright to buy from a website? thanks!
and lastly, do you think this is a good deal?
http://www.worldmusicsupply.com/Jasmine-S33LH-Left-Handed-By-Takamine-Acoustic-Guitar-.html



Answer
I am a lefty. I bought a Takamine several yrs ago for around $250 used. It sounds awesome. Comparable to a $700+ guitar. So, that being said, a Jasmine (Takamine) could be had for around your price range and sound better than most in it's price range. :)

Jasmine is a good place to start, but the G340 series are not much more expensive if you can score a used one.

New left handed ACOUSTIC GUITAR?

Q. I'm looking to find a new guitar and I already found a couple on amazon that I would like to buy.
I'm a lefty and want just a standard steel string acoustic guitar so I can just try it out.
But there are a lot of different sizes, like 1/2, or 39"
So I was wondering what some good standards would be for a decent guitar?
Thank you!

The guitar I'm considering is this:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0039H7XVA/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=A3T8PCEX6SRF7K

Please tell me what you think


Answer
When ever you see a guitar being given sizes like this, you know to stay away if you're an adult. These are kids guitars. 1/2 sized guitars is for small children. Any kid over the age of 12-13 can easily play a full sized adult guitar. The 39" is the length of the whole guitar. Again, this kind of measures are only used on cheap beginner kids instruments.

The only way to properly measure a guitar is the neck scale. The scale is the length of the vibrating string, between the nut and the saddle. On adult guitars the tend to be around 25" (varies from brand to brand and som times even model to model). Classical/nylon string acoustic guitars tend to have somewhat longer scale than a steel string acoustic.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what are some good quality but cheap acoustic left handed guitars?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment