Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Yamaha FG-401 Acoustic Guitar?




ComputerWh


any good? im watching this on an online auction and its goin to be about $80 dollars once the bidding is over. ive never played guitar before and i would like to learn. the guitar is used and has a few scratches and its also a bit dusty but that shouldnt be a problem


Answer
The Yamaha FG-401, is an excellent beginners guitar. HOWEVER, make sure that this guitar is shipped properly, many of the guitars I've bought online come in the mail broken in 2 pieces.
Have fun learning the guitar!

Good beginner acoustic guitar?




purple mon


What is a good beginner acoustic guitar for me to start out with? I have played a few instruments and I love music, so I dont want something super cheap, because Im sure its something I will most likely stick with. But I dont want it to be super expensive either. If you have links to anything online that would be great too. Thanks!


Answer
Yamaha makes some awesome acoustic guitars for the price. I bought this guitar on a whim and was amazed by how well it played for the price.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Yamaha-F-Series-F325-Dreadnought-Acoustic-Guitar-518508-i1397305.gc

This is another guitar that is one of the best cheap guitars for any level of player. Ovation guitars are one of my favorite acoustic makers and since this guitar is acoustic/electric, you can play it like a regular acoustic and if you ever decide to try an amp you can just plug it in.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Applause-AE128-Super-Shallow-Acoustic-Electric-Guitar-513685-i1176013.gc

I wasn't sure what your price range was but I can tell you that buying an expensive guitar is not worth it because both of these guitars are worth a lot more than they cost.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Yamaha FG-401 Acoustic Guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment