Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Anyone know where i can find a cheap secondhand acoustic guitar in the uk?




Chimpy100


Just looking for a cheap guitar as im a bit sick of electric, i live in surrey but will collect from pretty much anywhere, thanks


Answer
No

Should I upgrade to this acoustic guitar ?




Jake


At the minute I have a cheap squire laminated one and have had it a few years since I first started playing I want to upgrade to this one will it be a lot better and sound better than the one i have I will be using it to record some acoustic covers
is it worth the upgrade what do you think

http://www.theacademyofsound.co.uk/Epiphone_Acoustic_Guitars/Epiphone_DR_200S_



Answer
The only thing the Epi has going for it is a solid wood top, but the back and sides are still plywood. It's a cheap, crappy, made-in-China guitar. If you want to upgrade to something substantially better, save up your money for a Fylde or a Peter Barton.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Anyone know where i can find a cheap secondhand acoustic guitar in the uk?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment