Friday, April 25, 2014

Can someone suggest an acoustic guitar for me?

Q. I'm looking for something good, preferably new, but somewhere under $500. I just want some nice neck action and a smooth sound. I'm not looking for something too special.


Answer
The best thing you can do is go to a guitar store and test drive a bunch of different guitars, since each one will have its own sound and feel. With a $500 budget, you won't have any trouble finding candidates.

When I was acoustic guitar shopping a couple years ago, I became a huge fan of Ibanez, since they have thinner necks than most brands and the craftsmanship is on par with guitars costing twice as much. Seagull is another great manufacturer of top-quality, great-sounding guitars. But until you play a bunch of them, you won't really know which guitar feels most comfortable in your hands.

Before I buy a guitar, I usually look through the reviews on Musician's Friend (musiciansfriend.com), then visit Guitar Center to play the models that caught my eye, and then return to Musician's Friend to make the purchase (free shipping). Here's a link:

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/acoustic-guitars/6-string

Good luck and I hope you find what you're seeking!

Daisy rock guitar review?

Q. im thinking about getting a daisy rock guitar. Have you tried/owned one? if so, how is it?


Answer
i would strongly advise against it. all they are is a pink guitar marketed towards girls. you should get a good guitar. i have a blue ibanez acoustic electric with gold hardware that i absolutely love, but its around 400 smackers, so not for someone on a budget. epiphone makes good cheap acoustics though, but go to a guitar center or other guitar store and look around.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can someone suggest an acoustic guitar for me?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment