Monday, April 21, 2014

Cheap Acoustic Guitars in NYC?




Nikki D


I'm looking for an classical acoustic guitar under $200. I've never played before so I'm really looking for a beginner guitar that's still good.
I know of the guitar center, but I heard they don't have a great selection of acoustic guitars.
Thanks!



Answer
Heard of guitar center? Acoustic guitars go around for 50 to 500. Since your a beginner i suggest you getting this: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Squier-MC-1-Acoustic-Guitar-101937530-i1175257.gc

Cheap acoustic guitar?

Q. I've been playing guitar for about four years now, so naturally (and you fellow guitar players know how this is,) the itch for me to buy a new guitar is becoming greater and greater. I already have a $400 silvertone acoustic that I LOVE. But I'm thinking for my next guitar I might go for looks instead of sound quaility. I want to buy a cheap acoustic guitar without a finish, and then decorate it myself, with quotes, drawings etc.

Kind of like so:
http://www.zamarguitarinc.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/JoesGuitar.JPG.w300h400.jpg

But anyways, I'm not sure how to go about buying a cheap guitar, or what brand to choose. (Again, the sound quality is not SUPER important, as it won't be my primary guitar)

Suggestions? :) thanks

-L


Answer
i would try pawn shops... there cheap and most of the time they wont have a finish... pick board and are missing strings




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Cheap Acoustic Guitars in NYC?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment