Monday, April 21, 2014

What company makes great acoustic guitars and guitar picks?

Q. Is there one that makes good guitars and has accessories, like picks and pick holders? Preferably in different materials like rubber, nylon, and plastic.

Also tuning devices? I am looking for them for my band. We really want innovative, great sounding guitars.

Thank you.

Oh has to be in the United States, preferably in California.


Answer
There's a great guitar my boyfriend just picked up, it's from Boulder Creek Guitars. They have electronic tuning devices too. They are in Morgan Hill but I do not know if they sell direct. Their sites are:

http://www.MorganHillMusic.com
http://www.BoulderCreekGuitars.com

They also sell Wedgie products, cool picks and drum stuff.
http://www.wedgie.com

What are some good acoustic and electric guitars, picks, and cases? And where I can buy them?

Q. I'm thinking about getting some new guitars. Nothing SUPER expensive or anything and some good guitar picks. I know there are a bunch out there so... and I would like a good sturdy case for travel. Thanks! :)


Answer
First off, the guy on top is not correct. There are PLENTY of other good guitars and picks aside from from Fender. For acoustic, Ibanez and Takamine make some good guitars. For electric guitars, a good Epiphone (you'll have to try them yourself to decide) or Ibanez will work.

Picks normally seem the same but they can affect how you play and the sound of the guitar. Personally, I prefer Dunlop picks (the Tortex ones can play many styles and the Big Stubby picks not make a lot of the hollow noise when strummed).

For a case, it all depends on the size or shape of the guitar, but a Musician's Gear or Gator case work well for me.

I hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What company makes great acoustic guitars and guitar picks?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment