Friday, May 9, 2014

What is a good, inexpensive acoustic guitar brand?

Q. My price range is $100-$300. I love Gibson, but their cheapest is about $1,000.


Answer
Funny you should ask, I just got back from Guitar World to buy a guitar for my wife (for Christmas). My dad (who has played guitar his whole life) suggested Fender and they had a great deal (100 bucks for the guitar plus a bunch of extras). Might try that.

What brand makes the best acoustic guitar?




Karsey J


I'm just starting out, but i would like a quality guitar with the best sound possible. Your opinions and suggestions are very much appreciated =)


Answer
The best acoustic guitar in the world is an Olson, but you'll have to be a celebrity and on a very long waiting list to even dream about getting one. This is what James Taylor and other use. I've heard it in a recording studio--unreal (it was $10k used!)

For what you're looking for though I would advise dependent on price range:

Cheap: They're almost all the same, but Fender makes a solid top starter
Intermediate:(Acoustic/Electric): Takamine
Expensive: Taylor--but try to find one with a blended pick up system, not the "expression" system; 700 series for finger picking and 800 series for strumming. Or you could go Martin if you lean towards bluegrass.

Stephen
http://guitarmann.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good, inexpensive acoustic guitar brand?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment