Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Acoustic vs Acoustic Electric Guitar?

best acoustic guitar for youth
 on ... guitar from Sister Marie Claire of the Franciscan nuns of Saint Mary
best acoustic guitar for youth image



Bryar


I already own a lower quality acoustic guitar on which I've taught myself, and relatively soon I'm looking to upgrade. I participate in my youth group's worship team, so it would be nice to have a good guitar for playing and singing along with, but at the same time, I'm afraid that the option of an electric acoustic will sacrifice the tone for when I'm playing leisurely with my friends with no amp. At the moment I only sing for worship but I'd like to sing and play guitar in the future. I'm really looking for a nice balance I suppose, but I'm inexperienced in buying guitars. Any input or recommendations would be strongly appreciated, thanks in advance!


Answer
I dont know what you're budget is but I can recommend some guitars to check out.
I recently bought a Martin gpcpa4 rosewood and rate it very highly.
I played Taylors and more or less every electro acoustic in the store and that's the
One I chose. Cost 1300 quid but its worth it.
I also liked the yamaha ll16 at £750 but it doesnt have a cutaway.
I hated taylor under £1400.
The tanglewood tw1000 was nice at 900.
I would get an all solid guitar because it will sound so nice
The older it gets, especially martins. You can get 0% finance now days
which is nice so you can get something special and pay off monthly.
I want to say dont waste you're time trying loads of
Different guitars and just try martins but its up to you to find
Out for yourself. Also when your in store testing guitars stay
Away from the sound proof booths.a £50 guitar will sound
Good in one of them but when you get home it will sound crap
. Make sure all the strings sound balanced
Plugged in and unplugged when you strum them.

How do you tell what size a guitar is?







I recently found an acoustic guitar in my basement, but I can't tell if it's proper size or a 3/4 model for youth. There aren't any markings on it identifying what size it is, but considering I last used it when I was around 10 or younger, it very well could be. Short of comparing it to another guitar, is there any way I can determine what kind it is? Thanks


Answer
use a ruler




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Acoustic vs Acoustic Electric Guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment