Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What kind of acoustic guitar would be best for a beginner?

cheap acoustic guitars under 50
 on ... Gibson J55 Acoustic Guitar, Jumbo 55 1973-75 | Vintage Acoustic Guitar
cheap acoustic guitars under 50 image



tea kettle


I was thinking about getting those cheap guitars (under 50) from maybe walmart or target, or maybe even Downtown LA

Do you think the quality is okay for a beginner who just wants to learn how to play for fun?



Answer
$50 guitars are not much more than kids toys. If you will go to pawn shops you might get lucky and find one for $50. I would suggest taking someone who knows how to play with you so that they can see if it is playable. If you'll save your money around $200 will get you a much more playable beginner instrument.

Good luck.

What is a cheap acoustic guitar that sounds good?




raymond


I'm looking to spend around 50 to 65 dollars what is a good acoustic guitar for a beginner? Thanks.


Answer
Ahh, man. I would recommend two starter guitars but they are out of your price range. So I'll recommend them anyway :D

For ~$100, I recommend the Epiphone DR-100. I had the step up, the one for around ~$180, and it was such a nice guitar. Sounded beautiful, with a beautiful sunburst finish (then it fell over, landed on the neck and broke D: such a sad day! It just tipped forward off the stand!!!!!!! arg).

Epiphone acoustics are great! And 100$ is pretty cheap. I recommend splurging an extra $35

Look at my source. It's a little out of your price range, but if you shop around, I'm sure you could find this for under $100




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of acoustic guitar would be best for a beginner?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment