Saturday, September 7, 2013

Help Needed - I'm gonna buy a good branded accoustic guitar next week!!?

buy electro acoustic guitar uk
 on Ibanez V70CE/BK acoustic electric black guitar
buy electro acoustic guitar uk image



Arth


I'm a beginner
Budget up to 7000Rs
Suggest Branded only like epiphone fender ibanez..
and round off price tooo please!!!



Answer
Even good brands make some real turkeys so I would never buy a guitar I hadn't actually played and that had the right sound and feel. There are plenty of brightly painted, relatively inexpensive guitars in the shops (I'm in the UK) but the ones I have tried have not been well enough made. Looks are not the most important feature of a guitar. Sound and feel are far more important. It is better to pay for quality than cosmetic appearance.

There are things to look for on a guitar (sound board construction, machine head quality, straight neck, tight/adjustble action, fret height uniformity, richness of sound) that only an experienced player will recognise so it worth taking someone like that with you to buy your guitar.

All of the mid-priced/expensive brands seem to make good instruments most of the time and, for the price, I have never come across a bad Yamaha or Takamine. A friend bought a very nice Gretsch electro-acoustic guitar while visiting America for half the price we'd pay in the UK so they might be worth a look.

Where can I buy a martin OM-1E guitar in the Uk?




dave12welv


I've seached online but cannot find one anywhere. Don't really want to wait for delivery from the USA


Answer
That;s a helluva of nice guitar. Here is a UK link :)

http://www.bonnersmusic.co.uk/buy/Martin/OMC-1E_Electro_Acoustic_Guitar




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help Needed - I'm gonna buy a good branded accoustic guitar next week!!?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment