Monday, September 2, 2013

Where can I buy a Ibanez v74ece acoustic guitar?

acoustic guitar for beginners video
 on guitar chords chart1 Basic Guitar Chords Chart
acoustic guitar for beginners video image



Charley


A while back I played a Ibanez v74ece acoustic guitar at a distant guitar center and felt attached to it from then on. Now that I think I have enough saved up, I'd like to buy one but I can't find anywhere on the Internet nor at my local shops. It seems when I look it up online that the majority of sites are European (I live in the US). I don't know if I have the model number wrong, it seems right because the videos, or if they're just sold in Europe. If anyone can locate a US site online and link it that would be great.
Thanks!



Answer
Ibanez changes it's model numbers constantly, but not so much the design of the series, in your case the V series, which I might add is one of there lower end beginner series, so the V74 sold in other country's will be the same as the V70 here in the states with a few cosmetic changes, other that that there the same guitar, But here's the thing you need to know about Chinese built guitars, even two of the exact same model guitars may not sound and play the same, although Ibanez has pretty good quality control it just depends on what materials were coming down the assembly line at the time and what kind of day the person that assembled them was having. This is the reason I always recommend going to a music store when buying a guitar of this caliber, one could be great while the other a turd, And as to GC I think there great as long as you know what your looking for and can tell the difference between a great guitar and a turd, then buy the guitar right off the demo floor rather than a new one out of the box, This ain't Christmas and I don't wanna be surprised by what comes out of the box

What is the best guitar for a beginner?




reinlem200


I am really interested in learning to play the guitar! I was wondering what good beginner acoustic guitars were available and the best brands to get for your money? Also, for someone who has never had any experience playing a guitar, whats the best route to go about taking lessons. I was planning on doing lessons for the first few months to learn the basics, then moving on to using books and programs to teach myself. What do you guys think would be the best approach for a beginner wanting to learn to play?


Answer
PluckandPlayGuitar has free video based lessons for absolute beginners and assume you know nothing or close to nothing.

It takes you step by step through the basic guitar chords one by one. There's also lessons on guitar scales, techniques and some easy songs to play.

http://www.pluckandplayguitar.com/

The Dean Playmate is the best beginners guitar you'll get. It's a cool guitar for only 70 bucks.

Here's some reviews for the Playmate and other good entry-level guitars.

http://www.pluckandplayguitar.com/cheap-acoustic-guitars.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I buy a Ibanez v74ece acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment