Sunday, October 20, 2013

How do you tie a guitar strap onto an acoustic guitar with one peg?

best guitar straps acoustic guitars
 on Guitars - Acoustic Guitars - Acoustic Guitars - Yamaha Acoustic Guitar ...
best guitar straps acoustic guitars image



x55xm


So I have an acoustic guitar with only one peg/nut thing for the guitar strap. I have a guitar strap with two holes and one string. How/where do you tie the string. Please give a BUNCH of details and pics if you have any!!!!


Answer
I recommend installing a strap button on your guitar. I know a lot of people tie their straps to the headstock but it's not a really good idea. Mostly because the guitar will have a tendency to slide around on you and it's just really uncomfortable. You can get a strap button at your local music shop for just 2 or 3 bucks. If your good with simple tools they're not too hard to install. Some music shops will even do it for you if you ask.

How can I tell if my guitar is fake?




earth


I can't put a guitar strap on my acoustic guitar & I bought it from Costco. Does that mean it's fake? My guitar doesn't have a place to put my guitar strap.


Answer
Hey,

Not at all!

A lot of acoustic guitars don't have the strap screw, because they might be used while siting.

Since you bought it in Costco, im guessing its a Fender Acoustic (mexican made)

It's not fake, but its not nearly as good American Fender




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you tie a guitar strap onto an acoustic guitar with one peg?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment