Friday, October 4, 2013

What kind of acoustic guitar should i buy?

cheap acoustic guitar sale
 on Cutaway Cheap Acoustic Guitar for sale - cheap acoustic guitars, cheap ...
cheap acoustic guitar sale image






i am 13 years old and i want to start playing th acoustic guitar. does anyone know where i can buy a good quality guitar for cheap?


Answer
I suggest you buy used from a store like Guitar Center. You can readily get good quality used guitars for half the price. You have to know what to look for, so take someone along who plays and owns guitars. Their ears and eyes will help guide you. Otherwise the guitar store sales guys can feed you a line. Check out the site below.

What is the cheapest price that I can get an American made acoustic guitar for?




Camaro322


I'm looking for an American made acoustic guitar to replace the basic starter-kit model that I have right now, so anything would be an improvement. New or used doesn't matter to me, so long as it's playable. The same can be said for brand, as I have no preference. Any information (model, manufacture year, etc.) would be helpful. I've been looking all over the internet, but information is really scattered. Thank you in advance!


Answer
I don't have the answer you want but, when buying an acoustic the amount of money = quality with sound and the way its built. When buying an acoustic you definitely get what you pay for. I've had cheap acoustics to play around with the warp in a year even with controlled humidity. The good ones, haven't warped and still sound the same as when i bought it. My advice to you would be, save up till memorial day, and go to guitar center (really big sale day), and pick yourself out a guitar that you find suits you best.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of acoustic guitar should i buy?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment