Monday, September 30, 2013

What qualities will help me learn guitar eaasier?

best starter acoustic guitar kids
 on ... Violin Earlier Childhood Music Instrument Toy for Children Purple
best starter acoustic guitar kids image



savy


Well ij ust got a guitar and my friend who is the lead guitar for a metal band is going to teach me how to play. i have very long fast fingers which i know is an advantage for starters. what else will make me a good guitar player?


Answer
You must love music and have an innate musical ability. Do you sing frequently, at least by yourself? Do you hear music in your head some or most of the time ? Do you feel a need or drive to create music and join with other like minded folks.? As a kid , did you take piano or any other instrument lessons? Sing in a church choir? I hope it's an acoustic guitar because it's better to learn with initially. It has been said that the guitar is one of the easiest instruments to play poorly but one of the most difficult to play well !--best wishes

What guitar type should I start with? Acoustic or Electric?




Ninos


Hey, I want to learn how to play the guitar as a new hobby, and so of course I need a guitar to play on. I'm totally new to playing music pretty much (I only played a little piano as a kid). So what should I start on, acoustic or electric? Have any recommendations? Also, if I got an electric guitar, would it work/sound like an acoustic unplugged? Thanks for reading or answering :D <3~!


Answer
Electric! As a beginner, the hardest part is pushing the strings down all the way -- and electric guitars are easier in that aspect.

Electric guitars really do need some sort of amplifier for them to truly work. If you're worried about loudness -- 99% amplifiers have a headphone jack. If you're tight on cash I HIGHLY recommend the Fender Squier Starter Pack (comes with guitar, amp, case, tuner, etc). It's the perfect beginner set up.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What qualities will help me learn guitar eaasier?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment