Saturday, October 5, 2013

What are some good acoustic guitar songs to play?

best acoustic guitar jam songs
 on Acoustic Music - Services
best acoustic guitar jam songs image



Nazario L


Hi plz can you guys recommend some good acoustic songs. I am a intermediate player.
Here are some examples of what i play...

Dust in the wind
Welcome Home: koheed and combria
Everlong: Fool Fighters
Stairway to heaven
Smells like teen spirit : Nirvana
Nothing else matters: Metallica
Feels good ink: gorillaz
Crazy Traub
Ect.

I do prefer to play rock songs, thank you



Answer
Iris-Goo Goo Dolls, but its a bitch cus the tuning is weird but still a fun one to play
Daughter-Pearl Jam, also a bitch cus of weird tuning but also very fun to play
Trains-Porcupine Tree
Swing Life Away-Rise Against its supposed to be played tuned down half a step but it sounds better in standard in my oppinion

What are some inspiring rocks songs for a learning acoustic guitar player?




Todd


I have started taking acoustic guitar lessons with a friend and would like to hear your opinion on songs to listen to for inspiration, and to become more familiar with the general style. I have pretty wide ranged tastes in music, but I am aiming for classical to modern rock.


Answer
Songs I learned while learning Guitar:

Hold my Hand - Hootie and the blowfish
(I'm the one who wants to) Be with you - Mr Big
Tears in heaven - Clapton
Lightning Crashes - Live
Breakfast at Tiffany's - ???
Wicked Game - Chris Isaac
Low - Cracker
Wounded hand - Stone Temple Pilots
Black - Pearl Jam


A lot of old U2 and REM stuff is very easy. U2 tends to ride a chord progression through the whole song, REM creatively uses secondary dominants and major minors.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good acoustic guitar songs to play?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment