Wednesday, July 31, 2013

How to play the acoustic guitar?

best acoustic guitar youtube
 on Ibanez Club #389 | Hartke Club #302 | Team Trace Elliot #185 | New ...
best acoustic guitar youtube image



Nervous wr


Okay, i bought an acoustic guitar in April, and I REALLY want to learn how to play it. I know literally nothing about it. How can i teach my self? Any specific YouTube videos?


Answer
Why have you done nothing about learning to play it since buying it in April? What a waste of money!

Is it hard to learn how to play an acoustic guitar?




lovvvve(:


I really want to learn how to play acoustic guitar.I know a lot about music,and i played the flute for 3 years and the piano for 2 and i read music all the time in choir,so im not new to music.but,im not going to get lessons im just going to use the internet to learn the basic chords and then use youtube tutorials to learn songs.how hard do you think it would be fore me to learn how to play it?


Answer
It's not hard - it's VERY easy to learn to play guitar, but if you want to play like, say, Tommy Emanuel or someone it's hard. It's as easy or as hard as you want to make it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to play the acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment