Thursday, August 1, 2013

Does anyone know any sites that can teach me guitar really well?

how to play the guitar beginners
 on Learn How To Play Guitar Step By Step Online  Jamorama Review
how to play the guitar beginners image



Tonaii


i haven't even bought a guitar yet but im ganna get one next week and i want a site that teaches how to play guitar for complete beginners before i buy a guitar. anyone know any good sites that they have used?


Answer
my computers a little messed up at the moment so I can't give you a link but if you go Google and type in , "Online Guitar Lessons" and click on the 4th link (It should say "Guitar lessons for begginers Archive") , thats a really good sight that I've been using for almost a year. (I teach myself).

What is an easy pop rock song to play on guitar?




Linaaa.


What is an easy more modern rock song to play on guitar? For beginners?
The more the detail, the better! Thank you so much.

Some of my favorite bands are:
All Time Low, Mayday Parade, Paramore, The Cab, Every Avenue, Hey Monday, There For Tomorrow, The Friday Night Boys, We The Kings, FTSK, etc etc.
(so songs like that would be amaaazingg)

All I asked was question, don't judge please. Thanks.



Answer
We the Kings - Check Yes Juliet... Pretty easy
I first learned it when I was looking for easier songs, I was a beginner once too... And I had obviously no taste of music then either.. o.o

Also, Green Day - American Idiot, Pretty simple song. One of my first songs back when I had no taste in music.

You can look up the tabs on www.ultimate-guitar.com ..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know any sites that can teach me guitar really well?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment