Saturday, August 3, 2013

How long does it take to learn acoustic guitar, beginner level?

epiphone acoustic guitars for beginners
 on Epiphone AJ-100 Jumbo Acoustic Guitar User Reviews at zZounds
epiphone acoustic guitars for beginners image



smiley_fac


hello, i'm buying a guitar- Epiphone DR90 Acoustic Guitar -and was just wondering how long it would take to learn to play guitar.
if you have any suggestions on guitar lessons in dublin, i was thinking of waltons music school?
thank you, emmy



Answer
Well, I've been playing for about a year now and I really improved from the start. I took lessons, but I went ahead and taught myself most of what you need to know. So now I can basically play any song.

What is the best Acoustic Guitar for beginners?




Carlenne C


I'm looking to start learning the guitar and id like to know what's the best Acoustic Guitar for a beginner with a relatively reasonable price.


Answer
Yamaha, Epiphone, and Takamine (Jasmine) make reliable beginner guitars ($150-300 range). If you have about $200 available, the best bang for the buck would be the Yamaha FG-700S on account of its solid spruce top (most guitars at that price are all-laminated construction).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How long does it take to learn acoustic guitar, beginner level?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment