Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Easy acoustic rock songs to learn to sing and play guitar to?




Green


Examples of songs I'm actively teaching myself-

Wonderwall (Oasis) - (the 'all the roads we have to walk' section is still rough for me)

Highland's Apparition (Chevelle) - Oddly enough my best song to sing/play with by far

Outside (Staind) - not really acoustic but I love the song too much and it's easy enough

Through Glass (Stone Sour)

It started off bad but it's slowly getting better, can I expect slow and steady growth as I keep practicing this? I record myself and make myself listen to it afterwards (sometimes wincing) but at least it keeps me honest...

What are some other songs I can try?



Answer
Smells like teen spirit (Nirvana) - Its an easy one to learn once you get the hang of it and has a nice solo. here is the guitar tab link http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/n/nirvana/smells_like_teen_spirit_ver3_tab.htm

Everlong (Foo Fighters) - Its sounds nice acoustic. here is the guitar tab link for acoustic http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/f/foo_fighters/everlong_acoustic_tab.htm

What are some easy songs to learn on acoustic guitar?




Benji!


Pretty straight forward. Im trying to learn guitar, I know most of the major chords...what are some cool songs (not country) to learn on it?


Answer
If you know the basic guitar chords there are loads of nice songs you can play. Here's a few:

Amazed by Lonestar
Breathing by Lifehouse
Clocks by Coldplay
Dreams by The Cranberries
First Cut Is The Deepest by Cat Stevens
Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen
Here Without You by Three Doors Down
Horse With No Name by America
Hotel California by The Eagles
House of the Rising Sun by The Animals
Pianoman by Billy Joel
Please Forgive Me Bryan Adams
Wonderwall by Oasis

This site has the chords for most of these songs and some other easy ones. It's in an Ebook you can download...

http://www.pluckandplayguitar.com/easy-guitar-songs.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Easy acoustic rock songs to learn to sing and play guitar to?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment