Sunday, February 9, 2014

Best Brand of Acoustic Guitar?




Xxyerr.cut


I want to buy an accoustic guitar for my boyfriend, as a surprise birthday present, so obviously, I can't ask him what kind he wants.

We were talking one day, and he said, he really wanted an acoustic guitar, but when I asked him what brand, out of curiosity, he said, 'Just an acoustic guitar...'

He's not a beginner, he's been playing electric guitar for many years now.
His genera is along the lines of, 'punk rock,' meaning, basically, Blink 182 style.

I want to get a really good guitar, between $250 and $550, but I'm not quite sure what BRAND.

I have asked some band members, and have gotten mostly Ibanez and Epiphone, among many others.

What's your opinion on the best brand of acoustic guitar ?



Answer
Martin makes a revered, quality acoustic guitar.

Epiphones are made by Gibson, they are affordable, but nice acoustic guitars.

You should be able to get an excellent acoustic guitar in the price range you mentioned.

Affordable, good quality, acoustic guitar?




Dan C


Looking to buy an acoustic guitar, which is of good quality around the range of $100-$200. I only have an electric so I don't really know where to go with acoustic thanks any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!


Answer
If you want you can buy an Orange amp, they have a acoustic sound.
if you want an acoustic guitar i would get a Crestwood it is a pretty good guitar even though they are a little closer to beginner guitars. Or you could get a Epiphone, i will leave you the links.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best Brand of Acoustic Guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment