Tuesday, February 11, 2014

What are some easy songs to learn/play on acoustic guitar?




Hs


I've only been playing guitar for about 3 months now, and i know the basic chords for the most part.
Can you give some songs or good websites that have easy songs to learn/play on acoustic guitar?
I'm into 80's rock, nowadays country, Jason Mraz, etc.

Thanks so much in advance! =D



Answer
Here are some good websites for that:

http://www.learn-acoustic-guitar.com/20-easy-acoustic-guitar-tabs-and-songs-you-can-start-learning-now

http://www.guitarnoise.com/easy/

http://guitar.about.com/library/bleasysongs_band.htm

Some of the songs fit the genres you mentioned, hope these help (:

Easy songs for acoustic guitar?




Ujjwal


I have just bought a acoustic guitar
I only noe about 6 string and how to play them at different frets
PLz suggest me a easy song that I can play along with the chords or string named that r required for playing it
Thank u.



Answer
I also wanted to buy an acoustic guitar but hopefully soon :). If you're really a beginner in playing a guitar, choose only one and you already know the song for you to practice. Practice it over and over again until you finally get the strumming on how to play the song. I cannot suggest a song, it's up to you to choose that you already know and search the chords and lyrics for you to get started.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some easy songs to learn/play on acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment