Saturday, February 15, 2014

what is the best acoustic guitar brand? for beginners?




Jaci K





Answer
I think Taylor makes the best acoustic guitars, they are excellent, but for beginners i think Washburn would be a good choice, either that or Takamine.

Acoustic Guitar Brand?!?!?




iluvhollis


What's a good acoustic guitar brand 4 a 12-year-old boy who wants to get one for his guitar elective?!?!


Answer
I play classical guitar, and I recommend for beginners, especially a 12 year old boy an acoustic Yamaha, they have them at the Guitar Center for $200.00 dollars and even less on sale, and if you ask the clerks they are very good at giving you a deal, if you ask !!!!! Yamaha has really made a nice guitar for that price, I know I've played and bought one for myself to play with students, I couldn't believe how nice they sounded, but make sure to play them all as they all have a different sound and action, make sure that the strings are not to hard to push down, (that there not too high off the fingerboard). And make sure that there are not buzzes when you play the notes, go up and down the fingerboard and make sure that they all sound clear....with no buzz !!!!!
Good luck....great hobby for a twelve year old, if he sticks with it it will keep him busy, and out of trouble !!!!!!!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best acoustic guitar brand? for beginners?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment