Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Where could i find affordable pink acoustic guitars?




.


Ive been looking everywhere! The only ones i cand find are like the ghetto ones you see at walmart or Daisy brand ( I'll NEVER play one) but anyway, Id like tokeep it under 350 but i could stretch to $400.


Answer
ANY pink acoustic guitars you find are going to be cheap and "ghetto", like the Daisy brand, or like the ones you see at Wal-Mart, Anytime a guitar manufacturer paints their instruments pink (or any other solid color), its a dead giveaway that its a cheap guitar meant for beginners who don't know any better -- the pink paint helps hide the fact that the wood is crappy and second-rate.

You never see builders of professional quality guitars, like Martin, Gibson, Taylor, Larrivee, Santa Cruz, etc, selling pink guitars. THEIR instruments always show off the natural grain and color of the wood, because they use top quality woods.

Acoustic Guitars In affordable price range?




deldel


Im going to buy a new guitar with my birthday money but im not too sure what to get, I need some idea as to what guitars are good quality. I'm not looking to spend anything more than $500, so what are a few different brands that I should look out for? I have been playing for 2 years now and I really enjoy playing. At the moment I play on a $100 crappy acoustic so I want to step it up a bit.
Thanks :)



Answer
Johnson acoustic guitar for 80$ is what I have now. It is the best guitar I've ever had. I put ernie ball slinky strings on it and it sounds really light and sweet. A lot of how it plays is in the strings.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where could i find affordable pink acoustic guitars?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment