Friday, March 21, 2014

Should I take acoustic guitar lesson ?




MaxguitarG


So , I've taking electric guitar lesson for 3 years and I started playing aoustic lately . I've no problem with my fretting hand , but not my strumming hand . But ,I am very interested in playing both of them .
should i start taking acoustic guitar lesson ? Or should I learn it by myself ? would it be a waste of money ?



Answer
it depends sometimes its good to take lessons, unless you have the ability to teach it yourself, their are many youtube video for gutair lessons try that, if not then go for the lessons.

Where can I find acoustic guitar lessons?




Santiago R


more advanced ones, not for beginners but for expirienced guitarists.


Answer
Jamplay its 20$ a month but oh man thats is going to be the best 20 bucks you ever spent in your life..and the lessons aren't scrambelled all over the place like other lessons you would fine on youtube and what not like one minute your a chord progression then alternate picking then like sweeping...its assss so yeah go to www.jamplay.com and enjoy bro
Edit:- only if your serious about playing guitar




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I take acoustic guitar lesson ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment