Sunday, March 16, 2014

Best Acoustic Guitar for beginners...?




Bobby M


Learning to play the guitar is something that I've secretly wanted to do for a while now. I finally decided to get one, however I'm a bit skint at the moment. I picked one out from Argos, here's the address...

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/0660691/Trail/searchtext%3EGUITAR.htm

I know Argos is obviously not the best place to buy an instrument but like I said... skint. I was just wondering if it would be the right kind of guitar for a beginner? It's an Electric Acoustic guitar, should I go with just a regular acoustic guitar or would it really make a difference? Do they sound the same, only one can be used with an amp? Does it NEED the amp? Obviously I'm not the best when it comes to instruments, this is all new to me.

Also, if buying one from Argos is a complete waste of money, does anyone know where I could get a better guitar for around £100 in the Cardiff area. Any music shops or guitars suggested would be much appreciated, thanks.



Answer
It doesn't seem a very high quality for the price you are paying, but it is allot better to look and touch and feel the guitar that you want to buy and start out with.

My "beginner" guitar was an Alverez, and it cost 975.00 USD. It was very easy to learn on. The best guitars for you to learn with are the ones where the bridge is relatively close to the neck. Meaning that the strings are closer to the frets (the metal bars that run down the length of the neck of the guitar). This will make it VERY easy to push down on them, and you can learn more longer, with out your fingers getting fatigued. THEY WILL GET FATIGUED THOUGH!!! You will have to get used to it and enjoy the music that you learn how to play each day.

Acoustic Guitar Beginner?

Q. I should hopefully be getting an acoustic guitar for christmas, and was hoping i could try and teach myself how to play. I was just wondering how hard it is, and how long it takes to learn, so that you are able to play decently?
& in case any cares, i should be getting this one: http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5400674/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CHome+entertainment+and+sat+nav%7C10199181.htm
It comes with a tutorial DVD, so i suppose that is a bonus.


Answer
I would just say if you play because you
love music get a nylon string model. Steel string is very very strict.
You would have to play over equipment and have intentions to play
for regular bands or studies to learn on a steel string, it just is
that different from great pop or rock, classical or ballad guitars.
That are usually nylon by the way. My first guitar was a 40 dollar
nylon from a small shop like a betencourt. The good news is if
you love music the guitar is the best instrument by far. Next show
I am in santana, zeppelin, beatles, bsb, or steve miller stop up and
see reality. We are regular musicians that write through relaxation
meditation, all those skills you learn to hone. Pass code is sold
yamaha, my time 006. For time factor, set sites on 2 years to get
proficient to amuse your peers. 4 years to get out with own style.
2 hours a day is okay for mastering guitars. Jazz local work helps
to get into full reading of music. College course in independent
music jobs skills. You can learn basics with that after 6 months
practical home level. Go for 12 hours a week and definitely learn to read, practice on basic old country club favorites.Next summer enroll would work.
http://www.music123.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best Acoustic Guitar for beginners...?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment