Tuesday, February 4, 2014

guitar size?




ryneweir


I am an about a 5'10" 15 year old how tall should my Acoustic Guitar be?


Answer
Well, are you gonna dance with it or play it?!

Seriously, it's not about your height, it's more about your hand size. Does a full-size guitar fit comfortably in your hands, or a does a 7/8 size, or a 3/4 size fit better.

My recommendation is to try as many as possible, and buy the one you like. Buy the best one you can afford. Figure on spending around $250 for a decent starter acoustic. Cheap guitars are exactly that, cheap. They can be hard to play and my make you want to give up, so don't buy the cheapest one you can find.

Cheap Acoustic Guitar?




VJ


I rounded up about $150 bucks. (I've been working around for like 4-5 monthes top!) And, I don't know how to play any instrument (sad, but true) and I always wanted to play Guitar since I was little. And with my budget, Electric Guitars are out for sure and I really don't want to spend so much at an instrument I might end up, well, sucking at >.<. And I've heard Acoustic is a bit harder to play then an Electric (I'm not 100% on that statement.) So, I'm just looking for a Cheap Acoustic Guitar, luckly, at a store. Does anyone know a good relieable store that might sell an Acoustic Guitar with steal strings, adustable/replaceable strings, a pick (really don't care for a pick though. I can get one easy.) And for someone thats 15 years old. Thank You!


Answer
Hmm...I would go to Guitar Center or Sam Ash. If you tell an employee what your price range is, they can recommend the best guitar that they know of for your budget.

Yes, electrics are a bit easier in my opinion. You could actually get a cheap electric guitar for around that same price, except you would have to buy a cable and amp also. If you scrounged up about $50 more, you could get a starter pack for about $200 that includes everything you need to get started on an electric.

Just go to a real guitar shop, not a pawn shop, so that they can help you out with your choice. Make sure you get a full size, too.

Hope this helped =)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: guitar size?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment