Saturday, February 8, 2014

What is a good beginner guitar for an 8 year old girl?




Pink1967


My 8 year old daughter wants to learn how to play guitar. I bought her a kids guitar last year but it's so cheap that the strings don't stay tuned and the fret board is loose. I'd like to get her an acoustic guitar but one that's smaller so she can learn to play it well. I want to spend under $200 if possible.


Answer
Yamaha makes a relatively sturdy and very nice sounding guitar that you can probably get in a kit with a strap and tuner at Sam Ash or music123.com. It is a full-size guitar (but "full size" is relative, as it's smaller than most professional guitars), but I simply have not seen a child-size guitar that's made well. Let her try one at the store to make sure.

What's a good beginning guitar for an almost 8 year old?




Frenchie


My cousin really wants a guitar for his birthday and I want to get him one. Price isn't much of an issue. Like I said he's 8 years old and more on the smallish side. He has had no lessons in guitar but he wants to learn. I think an acoustic guitar would be best...maybe with nylon strings? Where can I buy him a good guitar that possibly comes with teaching techniques? Thanks!
P.S. I'm looking into a private tutor for him so he can really learn.
I said not much of an issue. But I would prefer the least expensive route.



Answer
Wow, you're nice! You said money is not much of an issue so I found the world's most expensive one for $2.8 million, a standard series Stratosphere, beating Erick Clapton's old record of $930,000.

Get the 2 million dollar one. Also, I am a private tutor. For Spanish though.

HEY, don't give me a thumbs down, I'm trying! I couldn't find the cheapest guitar in the world.

Answer mine please? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ausr7g7y2gymIp1qL4ffmynsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090418180054AA0StXT




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good beginner guitar for an 8 year old girl?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment