Sunday, February 2, 2014

Cheap Acoustic Beginner Guitar?







Hi I wanna learn how to play the guitar. The problem is I dont know what guitar to buy! It has to be under 100$ and ive already been told dont trust walmart. By the way im 16 years old and i dont want a "kid" guitar I want the actual thing. I am a very determined person when I want to learn something...So if you can please give me links to under 100$ acoustic guitars ide appreciate it. Also ive been thinking this tho its a little pricey :/ http://www.guitarcenter.com/Jasmine-by-Takamine-S35-Acoustic-Guitar-101114072-i1148991.gc or this or http://www.guitarcenter.com/In-Store-Used-USED-YAMAHA-F36P-WB-106575392-i1921752.gc so if you can give me your opinion on both of them Ide also appreciate it


Answer
Go to the music store and check out the Epiphone DR-100. They average at about $100 and are probably the best acoustic you can get on that budget.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-DR100-Acoustic-Guitar-?sku=518569

xx

Best Acoustic Guitar for beginner 9 yr old Girl- Birthday Approaching!?




Amy L


Hi Music People!
My daughter is dying to learn Guitar, and I am looking to get her a beginners pack on Amazon.com Want to spend about $100, She is turning 9 and is nearly 5ft tall. I know nothing about brands, shapes of guitars etc. Is a dreadnought bad for her? Should I get a full size or a 3/4? Steel or Nylon?
Any advice is FABULOUS advice.
I would prefer over fashion. She would probably like the Purple Daisy rock, but something tells me it may be junk.



Answer
hahahaha Your instincts are right on the purple daisy rock. Nylon string guitars are much easier to play than steal. Her fingers will hurt very shortly into playing a steal string guitar and I doubt she would tolerate that enough to build calluses, so definitely Nylon. A full size guitar would be to big for a 9 year old and you never really out grow a 3/4. I'm a grown man and I can play one just fine. You're asking all of the right questions. One thing to keep in mind when teaching a 9 year old is tuning the guitar. They tend to love to twist the knobs for the heck of it. You should learn to tune it yourself. It's not hard, but can take a child a while to get a grasp on it so sit in on her first lesson. I think it is important for kids to practice on an in tune instrument. It helps them develop an ear for music. Last and most importantly, pick a good teacher! Teaching children is a gift that requires a lot of patience. Find a teacher that teaches a lot of other children. A bad teacher will turn her off of the guitar immediately. Good luck to your daughter and yourself!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Cheap Acoustic Beginner Guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment