Thursday, April 10, 2014

Inexpensive but good quality acoustic guitar for beginner?




Evil Tuffy


My mom has a cheaper quality guitar from Rittmiller (london drugs) and I hate it. I can't stand practicing on it because the neck is so wide.
I'm looking for an acoustic guitar that has a thinner neck and would be easier for skinny fingers but also has a nice tone to it.
I've heard really good things about Ibanez and Yamaha.
I'm looking at the Ibanez Jam Pack (black dreadnought) as it's around $150. Ideally, my price point would be around $100~.



Answer
Hey, Tuffy. I've played guitar for a WHILE. It seems to me that the Jasmine S34C NEX Acoustic Guitar by Takamine would be a great choice for you and is in the price range you need. Here's a link you can follow to read about it.

http://astore.amazon.com/playguitwithm-20/detail/B0002GXZK4

Hope you find your next guitar soon.

Mike Eddings
Play Guitar With Me

What acoustic guitar is best for beginners but still inexpensive?




Jennifer


I want to buy a guitar for the first time. I'm on a tight budget so a guitar around $100 but no more than $200. I don't know too much on which brands are best. So I would like to know if there is a certain brand that is best for beginners. And what is the difference between nylon stringed and steel stringed guitars?


Answer
Whatever you go for check the type of wood (e.g spurce, mahogony etc) they type of wood has a big effect on the sound of the guitar. Also don't go buy some cheap crap off Ebay - i did that once and found out after it fell over that the truss rod(the big piece that runs down the inside of the guitar neck into the body) was made out of plastic instead of metal.

The Difference between nylon(or the old "cat gut") guitars and steel stringed is typically the former is used for playing "spanish style" guitar while the latter more contemporary or modern stuff - I'd go for the later unless your into classical or spanish style guitar playing - The steel strings are much harder to press down on, but if you keep up the practice your fingers will strengthen up after a few months.

I learnt a few Oasis songs, some by John Mayer, sting and a few Judas Priest Riffs!!, I'd stick to acoustic guitar players first - or blues, anything slower and easier before jumping into heavy metal complex riffs etc. - Just pick something you like and learn a few new bars every couple of days to keep your interest alive and break up the lessons.

Also if your internet savy and know how to DL stuff - check out "Learn and Master Guitar" by Steve Krentz - its hands down THE best guitar tutorial series out there.

Just remember - mastery is about reaching a plateau or wall and then doing what most people don't do - Moving through it.

btw branding on guitars that price really isn't going to matter much - best to go to the shop and get some advice after googling some research.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Inexpensive but good quality acoustic guitar for beginner?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment