Saturday, April 12, 2014

What is the best Takamine Acoustic-Electric Guitar for under $700?




Lauren


I'm looking for a Takamine Acoustic-Electric guitar for my husband for Christmas. The only reason I know what brand I'm even looking for is because he had mentioned it. I know basically nothing about guitars. So, if anyone could help me, I would REALLY appreciate it. I don't really want to spend over $700 on the guitar itself. I plan on buying a case and a stand too, but that will be separate from the $700 guitar price. If anyone has any ideas for a Takamine Acoustic-Electric that's no more than $700, please let me know. There are too many model types, and I am so confused! :) Thank you!


Answer
In my personal experience with that brand of Guitar the best in my opinion is the Takamine EG530SC Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar. They sell online for around $600 which is right in your price range. They last a long time and the quality is amazing. I would highly recommend it. It isn't a beginners guitar and has all the bells and whistles pro guitarists look for. This guitar stays tuned very well and has a consistent sound. I think your husband would be very happy with this guitar for many years to come. They last forever and the sound quality never fades. I hope this helps, I know it is hard to make a decision without knowing much about guitars. This brand is a great choice though, your husband will not be disappointed with this guitar!

Acoustic-Electric guitar under $600?




Lucas


I am an intermediate guitar player. I have recently been looking for an acoustic-electric guitar. I am looking for the best acoustic-electric guitar I can find under $600. If you know of any great guitars, please tell me. Thank you


Answer
Godin A60




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best Takamine Acoustic-Electric Guitar for under $700?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment