Friday, April 11, 2014

Songs with acoustic guitar?




Vick


Hi everybody! I need a little help.. i need songs in which you can clearly hear the acoustic guitar, if you can't clearly it, it's ok too but it has to be there. For example "you and me" by lifehouse or "fix you" by coldplay. Write me songs pleeeease! :)
Oh and it would be better if those songs are like slow songs, not necessarily sad.
Write how many songs you can think please! :D Annnd thanks so much!



Answer
A Year From Now - Across Five Aprils (This one is spoken, but with acoustic guitar in the background)
Remembering Sunday - All Time Low
Heartburn (Acoustic) - Architects
The Morticians Daughter - Black Veil Brides
Rise Up - blessthefall
See You Soon - Coldplay
Yellow - Coldplay
Titanum (David Guetta Cover) - Collin McLoughlin
Linger - The Cranberries
Call Your Name - Daughtry
All I Want (Acoustic) - A Day to Remember
If It Means A Lot to You - A Day to Remember
The A Team - Ed Sheeran
Lapse - Envy On the Coast
Harder Than You Know -Escape the Fate
Harsh (Acoustic) - Eyes Set to Kill
You and I Tonight - Faber Drive
Tongue Tied - Faber Drive
All Around Me (Acoustic) - Flyleaf
Everlong (Acoustic) - Foo Fighters
Happiness - The Fray
Unsaid - The Fray
Emily - From First to Last
Worlds Away (Acoustic) - From First to Last
History (Acoustic) - Funeral For a Friend
Mountains - Gabrielle Aplin
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
Wake Me Up When September Ends - Greenday
Good Riddance - Greenday
Boats and Birds - Gregory and the Hawk
Silver Bullet - Hawthorne Heights
Pardon Me (Guitar Version) - He is We
Old School - Hedley
Better than Me - Hinder
Coming Back Down - Hollywood Undead
Bleed - Hot Chelle Rae
Collide - Howie Day
Canvas - Imogen Heap
Biomusicology - KoJi
The Lucky One - Lapush
Come Home (Acoustic) - Lexia
Broken - Lifehouse
Romance Is... - Lights
Cactus In the Valley (Acoustic) - Lights
White Blank Page - Mumford and Sons
Sunburn - Muse
Disenchanted - My Chemical Romance
When You Can't Sleep At Night - Of Mice and Men
Scars (Acoustic) - Papa Roach
She Is Love (Acoustic) - Parachute
Misguided Ghosts - Paramore
All It Takes - Poema
Shark Water - Projected Twin <3 <3
This Can Not Mend - Projected Twin <3
^^^^^ JUST CHECK OUT PROJECTED TWIN OKAY? hehe, he has a lot of acoustic songs you will probably like. ^^^^^
Your Guardian Angel - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Swing Life Away - Rise Against
Penelope - Saosin
Beauty in the Breakdown (Acoustic) - Scene Aesthetic
A Twist In My Story - Secondhand Serenade
Fall For You (Acoustic) - Secondhand Serenade (Yes there's an acoustic version to the already acoustic song) :P
Like a Knife (Acoustic) - Secondhand Serenade
All My Heart - Sleeping With Sirens
Snuff - Slipknot
Vermillion Pt. 2 - Slipknot
Bother - Stone Sour
With Me - Sum 41
Cute Without the E (Acoustic) - Taking Back Sunday
Dark Come Soon (Live) - Tegan and Sara
On My Own - The Used
Lost Tree - VersaEmerge
Miles Away - Years Around the Sun
Sing for Me (Acoustic) - Yellowcard
Starry Eyed (Ellie Goulding Cover) - You Me At Six
Stay With Me (Acoustic) - You Me At Six
Always Attract - You Me At Six
Here Without You (Acoustic) - 3 Doors Down
A Modern Myth - 30 Seconds to Mars
The Kill (Acoustic) - 30 Seconds to Mars
Weatherman (Acoustic) - +44

I know, there's a lot, but just give them all, or at least some (ESPECIALLY PROJECTED TWIN) a listen. I guarantee you'll like at least 5 of them :3

What songs to cover on acoustic guitar?




Morgan


Hi there :)

I'm an acoustic cover artist. I usually go out busking but recently someone who heard me offered me a job in their pub, singing and playing guitar - Yes I am chuffed to bits.

Only I'm starting to really panic as I have a bit of a memory issue so I always take my music with me everywhere. It also means those classic songs you hear as a kid like Babylon - David Gray and others I can't think of right now.. well that's my point... I can't remember them. Not lyrics, names or artists.

What songs would you advise I look into learning? I wanna play well known ones that will go well on acoustic guitar. I'd say my style is kind of Nina Nesbitt cross Eva Cassidy cross well pretty much any female acoustic artist.

Thanks!!



Answer
Wow - a job offer! Good on you! Buff up everything you already know, and learn some more of the same basic style stuff - not a good time to go wandering. Try to think of what you were playing when the "patrone" wandered by, and stay with that stuff, as that's what he/she will expect. Sure, branch out a bit, and that can work out, too, as one hour of the same old same old gets old. You maybe got an "act" going. What is it?

Here's a couple of acoustic tunes I love, anyway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoSn2Y-b6wI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tee61YGheaA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94bdMSCdw20

That stuff is maybe about the top of the hill, but there are a lot of hills. A little 'flat pickin' from Bob D, more from Guthrie, Donavan, et al. in that mood:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzW8wvRJI1w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS8RZsOZ1Dw

PS - A tune from my Tru Love, not a pure "acoustic", but can be...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrSK-0-MQ8s

Do this justice, and I'll plop down ten bucks to see you. Best of luck to you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Songs with acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment