Thursday, August 15, 2013

What are some easy songs for acoustic guitar?

acoustic guitar for beginners songs
 on Normally I just play these open but to get the recorded key you'll ...
acoustic guitar for beginners songs image
Q. I just started playing the acoustic guitar. I'm practicing "Barriers" by David Archuleta. What are some other good beginner songs that I could try that are similar to that?

Thanks.


Answer
Time of your life by green day (sounds harder than it is)
Anything by the beatles will give you a good grip on chord progression
House of the rising sun by the animals is a starter song (Intro is awesome)
Broken by seether
Hey there delilah is quite simple once you understand the chords.

Good luck with trying out all of them

For tabular music go to ultimate guitar
For chords I use AZ Chords. It has nice diagrams and is simple to follow.

What are some easy songs to play on acoustic guitar?




Bamboozle


I just bought an acoustic guitar and wanted to know what are some good beginner songs to learn.


Answer
I think it's great that you're trying to learn to play, try:

"Wish You Were Here" - Pink Floyd
"Civil War" - Guns N Roses
"Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)" - Green Day
"Free Bird" - Lynyrd Skynyrd (Just the chords)
"One" (intro) - Metallica
"Sunshine of Your Love" - Cream
"Banana Pancakes" - Jack Johnson
"What I Got" - Sublime
"Otherside" and "Can't Stop" - Red Hot Chili Peppers

There's a few that I left out, I'm sure.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some easy songs for acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing us about this update. Hope you will not get tired on making posts as informative as this. Best Acoustic Guitar for Beginners

    ReplyDelete