Wednesday, August 14, 2013

How much Money does your average acoustic guitar cost?

buy acoustic guitar yamaha
 on Yamaha Pacifica 812w | Guitar Guide
buy acoustic guitar yamaha image



k


I want to buy an acoustic guitar so I can self learn ( I don't learn well with teachers). But I'm not sure how much money I need to save up. I am 14 years old, and I have $222.30 saved so far. I want a good quality guitar, so if you have any, please give me good brands to buy from.


Answer
You could get an okay guitar at Guitar Center. They have a lot of brands to choose from. I play bass, my brother is your age and he plays guitar. At Guitar Center I saw ACOUSTIC BASSES they weren't even the violin kind! They looked like acoustic guitars. They sounded beautiful too. Oops, I went off topic! Well, Yamaha and Ibanez are good brands. They make good quality instruments and you could probably get an acoustic guitar for a good price from those brands. You should go to Guitar Center, fiddle around with their cheep guitars and pick one that you like. I saw a few pretty good guitars their that were under $200 there. Good luck! I hope you find a good one!

what good quality brand acoustic guitar for a beginner like me to buy that is cheap?




Person XYZ


i want to buy an acoustic guitar and i'm a beginner and i have totally no idea what brands are good quality but is also quite cheap.. i want to play the guitar just for fun, nothing serious.. want to play some mainstream songs, mainly like Paramore's acoustics, kings of leons etc. :D thank you !


Answer
Yamaha acoustics are great, i have one. Ibanez acoustics are good too. Don't get a fender. you will regret it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much Money does your average acoustic guitar cost?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment