Saturday, August 17, 2013

What are some good love songs i could play on my acoustic guitar?

best acoustic guitar songs ever
 on Stairway to Heaven on classical guitar - YouTube
best acoustic guitar songs ever image



Know Your


Are there any easy love songs on acoustic guitar that includes just basic chords? a good song i could play it to my girlfriend?
It may include any chords but barre ones and F chord.
It may include any chords but barre ones and F chord.



Answer
Can't promise they will be easy....


Loved by the sunâTangerine Dream (Legend)
Is your love strong enoughâTangerine Dream (Legend)
Sheâs like the windâPatrick Swayze (dirty Dancing)
Love is in the airâJohn Paul Young (Strictly Ballroom)
Whatâs the matter with loveâLaurena Wilerson (Sing)
Try a little tenderness-- David Hasselhoff
More than a kiss-Tommy Conwell
Iâm the only oneâMelissa Etheridge
Let love live from Cirque de soliel
Gravity of love- Enigma
Until the last teardrop falls-- David Hasselhoff
If I could only say goodbye- David Hasselhoff
These Loving eyes-- David Hasselhoff
A star looks down tonight-- David Hasselhoff
As the world falls downâDavid Bowie (Labyrinth)
Through the eyes of loveâMelissa Manchester (Ice Castles theme)
Storybook LoveâWilly Deville (the Princess Bride)
Billy JoelâJust the way you are
Billy Joel--Sheâs got a way
ElvisâCanât help falling in love
ElvisâThey remind me too much of you
ElvisâIâm falling in love tonight
Richard Marx-- Right here waiting
Youâre the inspirationâChicago
Every breath you takeâSting
Your songâElton John
Forever and ever, amenâRandy Travis
Have I told you latelyâBryan Adams
Here and nowâLuther Vandross
If Ever I would leave youâCamelot
Some Enchanted EveningâSouth Pacific
Love of a lifetime--Firehouse
Gloria Estefan/Miami Sound machineâ I need your love
Gloria Estefan/Miami Sound machineâLove me
Evanescenceâ Good enough
CarpentersâTop of the world
CarpentersâClose to you
CarpentersâI just fall in love again
CarpentersâI wonât last a day without you
CarpentersâWhen I fall in love
CarpentersâYouâre the one
Madonnaâ Crazy for you
Ella Fitzgerald-- The man I love
Ella Fitzgerald--More than you know
If I loved youâCarousel
Love Changes everythingâAspects of love
Making Whoopee (Whoopee & Fabulous Baker Boys
My Funny Valentine (Babes in arms & Fabulous Baker Boys)
Hopelessly devoted to youâGrease
Lost in your Eyes-Debbie Gibson
Foolish BeatâDebbie Gibson
Saving all my love for youâWhitney Houston
Love take timeâMariah Carey
Vision of loveâMariah Carey
Take my breath awayâThompson Twins (Top Gun)
I canât make you love meâBonnie Raitt
I turn to youâChristina Aguilera
A dream worth keeping âSheena Easton (Fern Gully)
Save the best for lastâVanessa Williams
This kissâFaith Hill
I could fall in loveâSelena
I honestly love youâOlivia Newton-John
Anniversary SongâAl Jolson
Isnât it romanticâLove me tonight
Tell HimâBarbra Streisand & Celine Dion
Iâll cover youâRent
More than wordsâExtreme
Are we dancingâhappiest millionaire
Light my candle--Rent
Youâre the one that I wantâgrease
People will say weâre in loveâOklahoma
All I ask of youâPhantom of the Opera
Sun & MoonâMiss Saigon
Last night of the worldâMiss Saigon
Letâs call the whole thing off-Shall we dance
Baby itâs cold outsideâNeptuneâs Daughter
A little fall of rainâLes Miserables
The Last words you saidâSarah Brightman & Richard Marx
Islands in the streamâKenny Rodgers & Dolly Parton
Somewhere out thereâAn American Tail
Where is the loveâRoberta Flack & Donny Hathaway
I would do anything for loveâMeatloaf
Iâd lie for you and thatâs the truthâMeatloaf
Close my eyes foreverâLita Ford and Ozzy Osbourne
Next time I fallâPeter Cetera & Amy Grant
ReunitedâPeaches & Herb
It takes twoâPaul & Paula
Love is strangeâMickey & Sylvia (dirty dancing)
I got you babeâSonny & Cher
Donât go breaking my heartâElton John & Kiki Dee
Donât know MuchâLinda Ronstat & Aaron Neville
Iâve had the time of my lifeâBill medley & Jennifer Warner (dirty Dancing)
Thatâs all I have to tell youâJeff Bridges & Mia Farrow (last Unicorn)
Almost ParadiseâMike Reno & Ann Wilson (footloose)
Time after time-- Mark Williams & Tara Morice (strictly ballroom)
YouâEvanescence
Love you to deathâKamelot
Bound to youâChristina Aguilera (burlesque)

What is the best acoustic guitar out there?




Bob


Ok so i get any guitar i want (pretty much) but i don't know which one to pick!!! I want an acoustic guitar and i mostly play rock and alternative songs and i do some finger picking also. Any suggestions? Maybe an acoustic/electric 'cause i do have an amp but i almost never use it. Thanks. And leave a link to a website, if u want.


Answer
Generally speaking, Martins have the best studio, recorded sound, but Gibsons have a better live performance sound.

I've heard many acoustics in live performance over the years and the single best sounding acoustic I ever heard was the Gibson J-45 in a live band setting, however...if you're in a recording studio, it's hard to beat the sound of a Martin.

To me, Gibsons are easier to play...Martins are a bit stiffer, better suited for bluegrass Doc Watson type playing, whereas Gibsons have a mellower more rhythm friendly sound.

Ovations are probably the easiest to play and are the closest acoustic to approximating the neck of an electric guitar...plus they have a great plugged in sound.

As others have said, there are many great acoustics out there today...Guild and Taylor and Alvarez Yari to name just 3 more companies.

Whatever your decision...and this is very important...make sure the guitar you buy has a "SOLID TOP." A solid top will ensure the longevity of your guitar and the tone will improve with age as will the trade in value.

A good name brand solid top guitar will probably be worth far more than you paid for it in 40 years.

As others have said...try different acoustics and find one that seems to speak to you. There's something magical in choosing an acoustic, almost as if the guitar does the choosing, and not you. Do not discount this "magical" feeling if it comes over you.

Personally, If I could buy any acoustic right now, I would buy a Gibson J-45, but that's personal preference. The rosewood acoustic/electric version is about $2300.

Best of luck and keep pickin' till those fingers bleed.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good love songs i could play on my acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment