Thursday, August 15, 2013

What would be a good acoustic guitar to buy for...?

best acoustic guitars budget
 on Fender Acoustic Guitar
best acoustic guitars budget image



mean_dm


I've played electric guitar for almost a year now, and I want to try out an acoustic guitar, I don't want a starter pack thing, most of the guitars I've seen come from those are pretty crappy, all of the electric guitars that is...

So what's a decent low-budget acoustic guitar to buy?



Answer
The best acoustic guitar for the money, ( in my professional opinion) is a Samick. The Greg Bennett series are great. They are comparable to many guitars costing 2 to 3 as much. The average price of an acoustic-electric is $350 to $400. They set up good right out of the box, or "off the music store wall" as it were. I own 2 of them and recommend them to my students who play acoustic.

What are the best acoustic guitars for beginners?




Kelsey


I'm going to be taking a class in college next semester to learn to play guitar. It requires that we get an acoustic guitar. I know nothing about guitars so it would be great if anyone could suggest certain ones to look into or certain types of wood/strings/whatever that would be best for me. I also don't have a huge budget so cheaper guitars that are still good quality would be prefered.
Thanks. :]



Answer
The Dean Playmate is the best beginners guitar you'll get. It's a cool guitar for only 70 bucks.

Here's some reviews for the Playmate and other good entry-level guitars.

http://www.pluckandplayguitar.com/cheap-acoustic-guitars.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be a good acoustic guitar to buy for...?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment